As we know that Swiss hotel prices can be quite steep, we are happy to offer our delegates affordable accommodation in a Swiss bunker 10 minutes away from the University of Zurich and the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology.
The accommodation costs CHF 45 per person for the duration of the conference (three nights from Thursday, April 11, to Sunday, April 14).
Important information regarding booking:
- This offer is only open to university delegates and will be offered on a first come, first serve basis.
- To book accommodation provided by us you have to be registered as a delegate, Head Delegate or faculty advisor for ZuMUN. You can book as many spots as there are people in your delegation. Booking accommodation is contingent on registering for the conference!
- Be sure to use the same email address you used for signing up as a delegate or Head Delegate.
- If you are part of a delegation, enter the name of your delegation.
- If you are not the Head Delegate of a delegation but part of a delegation, please enter the email address of your Head Delegate in the field Head Delegate email.
Information regarding the accommodation:
You will stay in a Swiss Bunker located at Turnerstrasse 45, 8006 Zürich.
The accommodation includes a bed in a dormitory with bunk beds for 12 to 20 people. Total capacity of the bunker is 100 people. Please be aware that this accommodation only offers the bare necessities, and you will have to bring a sleeping bag, as there will be no pillows or blankets.
Overview of the accomodation
You will receive more information regarding check-in and check-out times and accommodation rules shortly.